Wednesday, September 15, 2010

announcing it to the world...

I'm actually kind of nervous as I type this...
I'm supposed to 'announce' our little bebe chikn to FB tonight.... now that we are over the 1st trimester. We'll see... might put if off yet another day. :)

I titled this "raising bebe chikn" because 1)i'm literally growing a little bebe chikn! and 2) i feel like this experience is making me grow up a bit, too. i remember thinking up 'bebechikn' as my AIM name/email/etc. back during my senior year in HIGH SCHOOL. how times have changed... (though the boy <3 hasn't. :)) and It makes me think of my friend who calls me chikn. <3

We went to get an ultrasound today... it was the most amazing thing watching bebe chikn move around! It was SO unreal. I never experienced something like that before. "He" would kick and move his hands around-- so quickly & sudden! "He" started off facing down and the ultrasound person (tech. name is...?) jiggle the belly to get him to flip over. So we got to watch him literally roll over. Saw him look directly at us!

Oh... and I'm thinking of our bebechikn will be a rooster... i've now had 3 dreams that it's a BOY. Last night's was the most vivid--- i even named him in the dream! crrrr-azzzzy.

that's all for now. i'm super happy to have seen bebechikn move .. lets me know he's okay in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment